LE FORUM DES AMIS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LE FORUM DES AMIS

Forum ou l'on peut s'exprimer en toute liberté dès lors que l'on ne se prend pas la tête

AccueilPortail*Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Hello from Paris

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Hello from Paris Empty
MessageSujet: Hello from Paris   Hello from Paris EmptyDim 12 Oct - 10:11:28

Hello Caz !

So glad to speak english !!! I've been many times to England ( Bristol, Cambridge, Nottingham, Scotland, Bath... ) and then to the United States.
I didn't practice for a while but I really enjoy it !
If one day I'll get the chance to leave France it will be for England ! I love it, the food ( yes french people thinks I'm crasy ! :| ) and people !!!

Where are you in England ?

Have a good day ciao
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gribouillette
Admin
Admin
Gribouillette

Féminin
Vierge Coq
Emploi/loisirs : Admin du forum et c'est pas toujours facile !!!!!!!

Hello from Paris Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hello from Paris   Hello from Paris EmptyDim 12 Oct - 10:16:44

Hi Miss Laet,

You're not crazy. I'm like you. I enjoy England, English people, English food. I feel quiete (happy?) in United Kingdom.
I went often in London, I have visited London a number of times , one time in once to Petersfield and to Caz's home - near Birmingham.

Caz : you can correct my mistake please. Hello from Paris 690445
https://leforumdesamis.forumgratuit.org
Invité
Invité

Hello from Paris Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hello from Paris   Hello from Paris EmptyDim 12 Oct - 10:42:35

Hello Miss Laet, :coucou1:

Nice to hear from you. I'm glad you like my country and the English. Shall we do a swap? - I'll come and live in your country and you come and live here!! lol! I have only been to France twice and enjoyed both visits. I would love to come again for a long holiday, but it's difficult with my husband as he's blind and doesn't want to travel abroad, and finds it difficult in any case.

As Grigri (or Miss Picky, as I know her - she's always trying to perfect my French!) has said, I live about 10km south of Birmingham. Have you been to the Cotswolds or Stratford-upon-Avon? It's a lovely area and worth a visit, as is Wales - in fact anywhere in the British Isles :lol:

What is your favourite English food? And your English is excellent - just one mistake, crazy with a z please ;)

Caz

Grigri - I have corrected your mistakes sourire
Invité
Invité

Hello from Paris Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hello from Paris   Hello from Paris EmptyMar 14 Oct - 17:44:38

As you know : I love Great Britain too ... and I'd liked like to live there too !
The food is not bad, we have eaten well every times time we came go there.
Hum ... English cakes and desserts (Trifle ... :cochonne: Shortbreads, etc ...)
We ate "Haggis" in Scotland and we liked that ! ;)

Sorry for all my mistakes ...

Edited for corrections
Gribouillette
Admin
Admin
Gribouillette

Féminin
Vierge Coq
Emploi/loisirs : Admin du forum et c'est pas toujours facile !!!!!!!

Hello from Paris Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hello from Paris   Hello from Paris EmptyMar 14 Oct - 18:00:58

Caz : Did you try to read the forum's book? If you have any problems to understand fews words, ask us. As you read French book, you can read our's........
https://leforumdesamis.forumgratuit.org
Invité
Invité

Hello from Paris Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hello from Paris   Hello from Paris EmptyMar 14 Oct - 23:01:37

gribouillette a écrit:
Caz : Did you try to read the forum's book? If you have any problems to understand fews words, ask us. As you read French book, you can read our's........

I've had a look from time to time, but it's a bit complicated for me. I'd need to print it off and sit down with a good dictionnary (or friend) to translate the words and phrases I'm having difficulty with!
Contenu sponsorisé

Hello from Paris Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hello from Paris   Hello from Paris Empty

Hello from Paris
Page 1 sur 1